Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/d/6/d63d52b9-34a7-472a-a502-5093e948d6c8/ironmaiden.sk/sub/onlineclub/includes/bbcode.php on line 483
• Zobrazenie témy - 2011 Tour vseobecna diskuze

2011 Tour vseobecna diskuze

Diskusia na tému Iron Maiden

Moderátori: Dragontears, Majo, IMS, Zdenius

Re: Tour 2011

Poslaťod SPAJDY666 v Piatok Máj 13, 2011 4:03 pm

taktez jsem radsi pro Prahu ,uz kvuli doprave
Obrázok užívateľa
SPAJDY666
Trooper
Trooper

Poslaťod Prophecy v Sobota Máj 14, 2011 9:09 pm

prosim vas ja som si listky kupil uz davnejsie a teraz citam ze su aj vecerne o 19:00 na Iron maiden. Na mojich listkoch je napisany cas 12:30 to znamena ze neuvidim maiden?? a pri kupovani sa ma nikto nepytal ci chcem denne ci vecerne jednoducho na stanie.
So understand
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand,
And realise you're living in the golden years.
Obrázok užívateľa
Prophecy
Nomad
Nomad

Poslaťod Gagne v Sobota Máj 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Maiden samozřejmě uvidíš.....lístek který jsis zakoupil je platný na celý den, kdežto ty "nové" večerní (od 19:00) ti zaručují to že uvidíš pouze Korn a Iron Maiden
8. 8. 2008 - Praha (CZE)
10. 2. 2009 - Beograd (SRB)
17. 8. 2010 - Codroipo (ITA)
11. 6. 2011 - Praha (CZE)
18. 6. 2013 - Berlin (GER)
29. 7. 2013 - Praha (CZE)
8. 6. 2014 - Brno (CZE)
31. 5. 2016 - Berlin (GER)
5. 7. 2016 - Praha (CZE)
Obrázok užívateľa
Gagne
Trooper
Trooper

Poslaťod Dragontears v Sobota Jún 11, 2011 2:34 am

rozhovor s Brucem (backstage v Berline) pro Norske noviny
http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/06/07/kult ... /16807263/

vyjimecne si dovolim pouzit z ofic.fora anglicky preklad

This was posted yesterday. It's an interview with Bruce backstage in Berlin by Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet. Here's what it says in English (Warning: Google Translate!)

If anyone had told me 30 years ago in 2011 that I would still run around on stage and singing Iron Maiden songs? I would definitely have been very skeptical, haha ​​- but what can I say, we are still here," said an obviously Bruce Dickinson.

Dagbladet meet the 52-year-old Iron Maiden singer backstage in Berlin, just before the band are going on stage in front of a sold-out O2 World.

Global interest

Record sales and touring shows that the popularity curve is still rising. The band's latest album "The Final Frontier" was number one in 28 countries and this week release the compilation album "From Fear to Eternity," which examines the band's catalog from 1990 to the present day. Dickinson has his theory:

- I think it is because we are actually pretty good at what we do. It is a great demand for honest and heartfelt rock music, performed in a good way. Also, we have this little maiden the universe that I think people like to be part of.

And the band has their own foot soldiers to spread the word.

- Before there was word of mouth, now is the social media. Folks honest reviews mean a lot more than press coverage.

In the movie "Flight 666" which documents the world tour 'Somewhere Back in Time "where Dickinson even fly the band around the globe, we see that there are Maiden fans in all shapes and sizes worldwide.

- Yep, that's another maiden gene that has mutated at a global level. And it's okay for me, " said Dickinson, laughing.

But what is it that makes a band like Iron Maiden still appeal to teenagers last year?

- I can quote a Blur album, "Modern Life is Rubbish". We impose all sorts of technology and gadgets on the young. Sometimes you need to escape a little and then rock 'n roll a nice thing to indulge in. We are an iconic band and continues to produce great shows. But the important thing is that we still make new music. Had we not done that, we had not got new fans.

Maiden Gaga

Even Lady Gaga is declared Maiden fan?

- Yes, she appeared backstage in Tampa, where we played for a few weeks ago. It was very nice, actually. She said she liked our show.

Gaga has stated that future cohesion between Maiden and the fans was something she wished she could see 30 years out in his career. Popindustrien can learn something from Iron Maiden?

- I find it hard to relate to today's pop world. It's more about being famous than being an artist. One does not become an artist to be a celebrity, but some artists may of course be celebrities. I have the impression that Lady Gaga is at least trying to do something artistic in the way she presents herself and what she does, and I respect her for that. I have heard that her show is good, but I have not seen it.

Son heats

In this part of the tour, do you have with you, Rise to Remain as the opening act, where your son, Austin, sings. Was it a difficult choice to make? It could be a tough job to warm up for a band with such a devoted fan base.

- Austin would not really do it, but I persuaded him. He was afraid that people would think that they got the job only because he is my son. Which is pure bollocks. They've got a record deal with EMI, the band has made buckets of concerts in England and has won awards for best new band in both the Kerrang! and Metal Hammer. That's enough for me. I think they do themselves a big favor, namely the reaction has been phenomenal, parry clear a proud papa.

Do you see anything of yourself in Austin on stage?

- Hehe, it's hard not to do it, I am after all, his father. But it's fun. His biggest critic is actually his brother, who works in the touring team to the Maiden. He comes with every night and bite mark in every little detail. I have followed the boys since they were 16 and have deliberately not mixed me. I think they have something special and they will be allowed to develop in peace.

Last stand?

Dickinson was out of Iron Maiden on large parts of the 90s, before he came back in 1999. Had you ever thought that you would come so far?

- Well, I had hoped that we would do well, but I never thought that we were coming up at the level we are today.

Some have speculated that "The Final Frontier" is the band's last album. Have you reached the top?

- No, I actually do not think so. We have more in stock, "says Bruce Dickinson.

Iron Maiden are playing in Telenor Arena 6 July.
"I love the one eyes, and of that man..." Yeah! Bruce is back :P
"Life is too short to fuck around doing something you don't love" Bruce,Argentina 2016
Obrázok užívateľa
Dragontears

Poslaťod Dragontears v Štvrtok August 04, 2011 12:35 am

"Life is too short to fuck around doing something you don't love" Bruce,Argentina 2016
Obrázok užívateľa
Dragontears

Tour 2011

Poslaťod IMS v Štvrtok August 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Pekny rozhovor. Mam rad rozhovory s Bruceom, ked sa netocia len cisto okolo Iron Maiden...
Obrázok užívateľa
IMS
Ancient Mariner
Ancient Mariner

Poslaťod Dragontears v Štvrtok August 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Presne, clovek se totiz takto dozvi neco o nem samotnem - pocity, nazory atd.
Obrázok užívateľa
Dragontears

Predchádzajúci

Späť na Iron Maiden rozhovor

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Žiadny registrovaný užívateľ nie je prítomný a 115 hostia