Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/d/6/d63d52b9-34a7-472a-a502-5093e948d6c8/ironmaiden.sk/sub/onlineclub/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/d/6/d63d52b9-34a7-472a-a502-5093e948d6c8/ironmaiden.sk/sub/onlineclub/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
• Zobrazenie témy - Benjamin Breeg

Benjamin Breeg

Diskusia na tému Iron Maiden

Moderátori: Dragontears, Majo, IMS, Zdenius

Benjamin Breeg

Poslaťod stahl.1 v Štvrtok September 13, 2007 9:03 pm

Benjamin Breeg

Benjamin Breeg was born in London on September 3rd, 1939.
After the deaths of his parents in a house fire in September, 1947, Breeg was sent to an orphanage in the East End. The cause of the fatal fire, to this day, remains unexplained. Breeg himself was present in the house at the time but escaped unharmed.

He was a bright child but very solitary, prompting one of his carers at the orphanage to state: "He has the demeanour of a child who seems to bear more weight upon his shoulders than any person should. What goes on behind his eyes makes one wonder what's troubling him." As well as his academic interests, Breeg also became interested in The Bible and expressed a desire to join the clergy.

Breeg was fostered by three families between 1947 and 1950 but each time, he was returned to the orphanage, unable to settle in any of the new homes that had offered to raise him.It was on his tenth birthday in 1949, that he began to experience nightmares that he himself later described as "the most vile and tortuous I have ever endured." Despite this, he went on to develop incredible talent as an artist and produced a large number of drawings, sketches and paintings. However, none of these survive and are believed to have been destroyed by Breeg himself. To this day, no one knows why. The subjects of these paintings, however, supposedly caused great consternation and distress among those who Breeg allowed to view them.

The verdict of one close friend who saw some of Breeg's work is as follows: "He says he paints what he sees. If this is true, I can only thank God I have no window into his mind."

Breeg's first job on leaving the orphanage, in 1954, was at a local Undertakers, where he was given the task of engraving headstones. His interest in the Bible had by now turned into what a colleague deemed to be "obsessive". He lived alone and little is known about his life between 1955 and 1959 other than that his interest in joining the clergy diminished. His obsession with the Bible, however, did not.

Breeg travelled widely between 1960 and 1970, visiting many different countries. Living for two years in Haiti before travelling to Eastern Europe where he lived between 1966 and 1969. He was forced to flee from Romania in 1969 following local Police investigations. He returned to England in March 1971. Upon his return, he was offered a position with the International Institute of Paranormal Investigation which he accepted.

Breeg wrote four books between 1971 and 1977. None of these, as far as can be ascertained, remain in print. All, however, concern the sights and cultures Breeg experienced while travelling. The emphasis in all four volumes is on the Occult practices of the countries visited.

Benjamin Breeg disappeared from his home on June 18th, 1978. All efforts to locate him proved unsuccessful.
stahl.1
Trooper
Trooper

Poslaťod strevo v Štvrtok September 13, 2007 10:12 pm

Obrázok

tento benjaminov obrazok je...uplny eddie :)
...házim řepu...
Obrázok užívateľa
strevo
Trooper
Trooper

Poslaťod clansman88 v Piatok September 14, 2007 6:20 am

jj toto som nasiel aj ja ale ten obrazok je podla mna az moc podobny eddiemu :D:D
I know what I want
I say what I want
And no one can take it away...
Obrázok užívateľa
clansman88
Ancient Mariner
Ancient Mariner

Poslaťod Irons heart v Piatok September 14, 2007 6:43 am

snažil sem se to přeložit ale usnul sem u toho :lol: ( teď sem se probudil :lol: , vedle mě Beník ...nedodělaný .... :lol: ) moje Aj neni zrovna valná i s pomcí počítače :mrgreen: ..... a k tomu Eddiemu , fakt se mu to strašně moc podobá :lol:
Seven deadly sins
Seven ways to win
Seven holy paths to hell
And your trip begins
Obrázok užívateľa
Irons heart
Aces High
Aces High

Poslaťod Majusko666 v Piatok September 14, 2007 9:03 am

Irons heart píše:snažil sem se to přeložit ale usnul sem u toho :lol: ( teď sem se probudil :lol: , vedle mě Beník ...nedodělaný .... :lol: ) moje Aj neni zrovna valná i s pomcí počítače :mrgreen: ..... a k tomu Eddiemu , fakt se mu to strašně moc podobá :lol:

http://www.ironmaiden.sk/novinky/107.php

Skoda len, ze ten pribeh nedotiahli do konca.
Bite my shiny (heavy) metal ass!
Obrázok užívateľa
Majusko666
Ancient Mariner
Ancient Mariner

Poslaťod Atttila v Piatok September 14, 2007 10:23 am

je to skutecny priheb nebo jen vymysl??
Obrázok užívateľa
Atttila
Trooper
Trooper

Poslaťod Irons heart v Piatok September 14, 2007 1:09 pm

Majusko666 píše:
Irons heart píše:snažil sem se to přeložit ale usnul sem u toho :lol: ( teď sem se probudil :lol: , vedle mě Beník ...nedodělaný .... :lol: ) moje Aj neni zrovna valná i s pomcí počítače :mrgreen: ..... a k tomu Eddiemu , fakt se mu to strašně moc podobá :lol:

http://www.ironmaiden.sk/novinky/107.php

Skoda len, ze ten pribeh nedotiahli do konca.

Heh , tak trošku odjeb :lol: :D :lol: ja se tu s tim seru skoro celou noc a ono to tu je :lol: hm, tak nic ...
Seven deadly sins
Seven ways to win
Seven holy paths to hell
And your trip begins
Obrázok užívateľa
Irons heart
Aces High
Aces High

Poslaťod Zdenius v Piatok September 14, 2007 1:16 pm

podla mna je to kravina a snad som to ani nikdy cele necital nj
Obrázok užívateľa
Zdenius
Ancient Mariner
Ancient Mariner

Poslaťod Irons heart v Piatok September 14, 2007 1:22 pm

Jééj prej POP skupina Iron Maiden :lol: ..... heh , ruku v ruce s Britney odhalovali tajemství Beníka ..... :lol: já tomu tak moc nevěřím ....
Seven deadly sins
Seven ways to win
Seven holy paths to hell
And your trip begins
Obrázok užívateľa
Irons heart
Aces High
Aces High

Poslaťod PesZ v Piatok September 14, 2007 1:39 pm

Pop asi jako populární... každopádně taky mi to přijde trochu Cimrmanovský. Napsal knihy, ale nevydal, nakreslil obrazy, ale zničil... :-)
Slow, I go
And the wait seems to be over
All that I know
Is that my life has become such a waste for you
Obrázok užívateľa
PesZ
Ancient Mariner
Ancient Mariner

Poslaťod Irons heart v Piatok September 14, 2007 1:47 pm

PesZ píše:Pop asi jako populární... každopádně taky mi to přijde trochu Cimrmanovský. Napsal knihy, ale nevydal, nakreslil obrazy, ale zničil... :-)

Mě to spíš přišlo se spojení s hudbou .... ale to je jedno :) jinak určitě souhlasím , napadlo mě , že ten tajemný Rumunec který nechce být viděn , nechce říct své méno , že on bude nakonec Breeg .... :D :twisted:
Naposledy upravil Irons heart dňa Piatok September 14, 2007 5:58 pm, celkovo upravené 1
Seven deadly sins
Seven ways to win
Seven holy paths to hell
And your trip begins
Obrázok užívateľa
Irons heart
Aces High
Aces High

Poslaťod clansman88 v Piatok September 14, 2007 4:44 pm

nwm ale podla mna to neni pravda ale podla niecoho Benjamina Breega museli vybrat :? :?:
I know what I want
I say what I want
And no one can take it away...
Obrázok užívateľa
clansman88
Ancient Mariner
Ancient Mariner

Re: Benjamin Breeg

Poslaťod Dragontears v Pondelok December 31, 2012 7:11 pm

podle mne ma Benjamin realny puvod a nabizim neco k silvestrovskemu zamysleni :wink:

potkate-li Bruce se sklenickou alkoholu v ruce, v deviti z 10 pripadu v ni bude mit pivo. Jednim z jeho oblibenych specialu je anglicky Abbot ALE z pivovaru Greene King.
Historie piva saha daleko do minulosti, nebot se varilo jiz pred 1000 lety v opatskem klastere St.Edmunds. Greene King pivovar je umisten vedle historickych rozvalin puvodniho opatstvi a sladci dodnes k vyrobe piva pouzivaji vodu ze studen svych pivovarskych predchudcu, stejne tak se dodrzuje puvodni vyrobni receptura. Zaklady pivovaru byly polozeny v r.1799 a to nejzajimavejsi nakonec ... tim zakladatelem byl 19tilety londynsky sladek Benjamin Greene ...

Preji Vam vsem uspesny rok 2013 !!

Obrázok

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Infinite dreams I can't deny them....... and find out just which side you're on, where would you end in Heaven or in Hell?"

Anyway, this year 27th June and 29th July I'll be in HEAVEN !! because I believe that this brilliant song Maiden again insert to a playlist ...
"I love the one eyes, and of that man..." Yeah! Bruce is back :P
"Life is too short to fuck around doing something you don't love" Bruce,Argentina 2016
Obrázok užívateľa
Dragontears

Späť na Iron Maiden rozhovor

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Žiadny registrovaný užívateľ nie je prítomný a 3 hostia